• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ultimate Snowflakes

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...imp-makes-me-feel-unwelcome-london/781123002/
Although Trump is staying at the U.S. ambassador's London mansion during his two-day trip to London, all of his scheduled public events are outside the city.

“I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time. But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?" he said "I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London."

Trump was referring to the 20-foot "Trump Baby" balloon floating above protests in London.

LOL. You believe in a "news site" that peddles wild, totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theories (such as the infamous "pizzagate" theory), and you constantly try to push your crazy theories onto your relatives and friends and coworkers, yet it's not at all your fault that you've become socially isolated and your family, friends, and coworkers avoid you and won't talk to you anymore. Instead, it's the real news media that's causing these divisions by pointing out how utterly lacking in evidence and plumb crazy your theories are. If only they didn't exist, you could convince everyone you know that you're not really crazy, but telling the truth!

Back