• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

This is way too cruel to a fanbase that has been as badly abused as we have the last 9 years. PLEASE LET IT STOP!

920x920.jpg

YES!!

I'm shocked that Hollywood Jim Grobe became aware of the power vacuum and is trying to stage a coup

2vb8oi8.jpg

I still think it was a huge missed opportunity that Grobe never got to coach in the Shreveport Bowl Game. Also sad we never got Bearded Grobe.

Zion Williamson is going to announce tonight that he will transfer to Wake.

I’m not sure Matt Doherty is the right guy for our program right now but I guess we have to trust Wellman to nail one more hire before he rides off into the sunset.

If you have any questions about PMs, mailbox being full, or other technical aspects please direct them to our newest moderator Biff.

There's a chance alright, a chance he may be staying!!!
Someone, despite being stripped of his title, can't quite keep his opinion to himself.
So much Drama!

What a shit show it will be if Manning gets to coach another season. How can that even be a possibility for anyone with a bit of sense, let alone someone who has followed the true attendance numbers and financial downfall from these numbers?

Manning stays on but is demoted to Assistant with Pop coming into run show along with Timmy D as the other assistant and Pop grooms both to be future all star college coaches. Pop goes 2-3 years until retirement then passes the reins to the winner of a one on one match between Timmy D and DM and every big man in the land lines up to come to WF for the next 3 years and beyond as we become big man U which by default draws all the best guards as they want to look good dishing it to all of our top 5 big men???? Am I close???

Zion Williamson is going to announce tonight that he will transfer to Wake.

Gonna be sweet when hits K in the back with folding chair and tears off his Duke jersey to reveal a Wake jersey.

Back