• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

10-31-09-fo-su10jpg-bde339dc370d8652_large.jpg

Great 2 sport athlete

What a shit show it will be if Manning gets to coach another season. How can that even be a possibility for anyone with a bit of sense, let alone someone who has followed the true attendance numbers and financial downfall from these numbers?

Considering the constant claim here that Wellman's attitude is arrogant and without concern for the fans, a sensible approach just will not do. Thus I am saying the entire recent activity was solely because he decided to retire and wants to leave with praise while letting others handle the sticky Manning story. (Consider what would Manning or Currie do if Wake were to win 2 tournament games.) So Wellman will be allowed to remain "in charge" for what appears to be an odd time, while predicting Manning's eventual success - with Currie being handed any outcome. No doubt this will infuriate the fans, but he wont be part of that further. Suppose dly he never had regard for the fans anyway. Why would Currie get himself into another firing scenario? He is mesmerized by Wake and Manning and the pay aint bad.
Regarding the delay to May 1, This ensures that Manning will not be fired by Currie. If he were to be fired, it makes more sense to fire promptly but if not fired, a delay to May 1 is probably waiting too late by Currie. And it gives Currie an excuse not to fire this year..

Let's also say it might not be a complete coincidence that Julius Peppers just retired

Jerry Richardson now has a lot more money to play with. We could just transfer the statue over from Charlotte and replace the Veterans Memorial with it.

Thanks, biff, for the heads up about the circulating PM. We're lucky to have you as moderator on these here rjkarl boards.

BSD is just mad that hoopla has better scoop. I just sent him a PM to cheer him up. I suggest you do the same.

BSD used to be the go-to man for juicy PMs like this. I guess times change.

Damn! I thought this PM business was just more BS.

Wow! I'm going to mix a drink to celebrate!

Back