• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

I know I'm new here, but I'm still a longtime lurker. Lol

Could I please get a PM toooooooo???

Assumed it’s a joke but people still asking has me feeling like I’m missing out so pM please.

Y’all the scoopla PM he’s sending out is like 10,000 words and that’s before the footnotes laying out the historical context of the crazy hire coming up. It took me two hours to get through. Make sure you know what you’re signing up for.

Rarely post but always lurking. PM me please. I could use some good news.

Hope everyone is being properly vetted for this highly sensitive information. We don't want this big news to leak before its a done deal on the dotted line.

Hope everyone is being properly vetted for this highly sensitive information. We don't want this big news to leak before its a done deal on the dotted line.

Well we have a problem then. A Duke friend texted me right after the game asking me if I heard some scoop. It was the PM verbatim. He got it from someone in the Duke AD. Who leaked?

Let’s just let it die down. I’m sure it’ll be made public in coming days.

Back