• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

The noise in the system is not going unnoticed.
Combo of old/new donors demanded some accountability with all the transfers (I was told amongst those in the upper echelon, that these would happen, including early NBA departures).

Moore, Woods, and Crawford rumor was prevalent even then. All this in mind, select new/old donors demanded answers and confronted Wellman.
Wellman already knows he shit the bed and since Manning is in Hatch's pocket (according to Hatch he is the perfect role model for student athletes), he is trying to distance himself from the situation. Damage is done but he is trying to save face.

Thanks. Does Shah think that Craw is coming back then?

No other boards insider delivers a scoopla quite like hoopla

Thanks. Does Shah think that Craw is coming back then?

I was told if he was in Woods' shoes he would have transferred if his draft grade was not favorable.
Likely comes back only due to lack of options.
There was a ton of animosity from Moore (particularly his Dad) and Manning. Was not pretty and things could not have ended worse.

I work with someone who is on the Deacon Club board. This individual told me there is significant grumbling and concern expressed about Manning and his program management during their get togethers.

Is probably not being helped by the fact that Clawson is doing so well under the same restrictions that Manning has with regards to recruiting, facilities, and what not.

Yeah, but we know from all the "cooler heads" on the board that seeing all the defections as a sign of trouble in paradise is totally misguided and reflexive.

I was told if he was in Woods' shoes he would have transferred if his draft grade was not favorable.
Likely comes back only due to lack of options.
There was a ton of animosity from Moore (particularly his Dad) and Manning. Was not pretty and things could not have ended worse.

That is really interesting. Can anybody talk with any knowledge about what it is specifically about Manning and parents that is annoying? We pretty much know that there was animosity between Woods' father and Manning. Now, potentially Moore's Dad and Manning? Because from the outside looking in, it is hard to fathom. Your son plays spot minutes for two years in high school, gets a scholly from a guy who is known to develop big men, at least at KU - that's the narrative, and then, voila, sure it takes 3 years, but finally you have a productive year after 4 years of underwhelming, non-pro material play (two years of high school and two years at Wake). What on year, as Moore's Dad, could drive you to place of animosity? Is there bullying going on? Was the feeling that Collins was favored/annointed and that delayed Moore's development by a year? It doesn't make sense ... not saying this is incorrect information at all, just trying to find the narrative to explain it.

Nobody likes losing, but losing doesn't explain all of it. The only thing I can think of is that we were horrible at getting Moore the ball when he got position. it could have been a case where Manning told our perimeter players that Moore is only in position when he is within 3 feet of the basket, otherwise, don't throw it into him. That could piss off his Dad, but I am literally making that up to explain our terrible post passing.

Hoopla is an entertainer, not a psychic. What's sad are the people who treat his scooplas like fact.

hoopla is the least of our problems, our program has stunk up the place for nearly a decade, with little hope for an end to this shit show, now that's a problem

I have a hard time believing that Hatch and Manning are tied at the hip with Wellman being the odd man out. I know that Wellman put Danny in a bad position, but Danny is the one making the bad decisions on the court.

On the other hand, I can see Childress and Manning not really getting along. Seems like they have competing egos on the bench.

For my money hoopla scoops are the Wake Forest insider version of the Trump Dosier.

You can slander it - that is your right. But point out one insider fact that has proven to be false or incorrect. You can't.

Now, I am a drive by participant on these boards these days so I cannot say I have thoroughly reviewed all 325 hoopla posts, but he has yet to be proven full of shit.

Just as nothing in the dosier has proven to be false. My conclusion is that Trump DOES like to be yelled at in German and watch women piss on each other (and likely himself when he gets more comfortable with the women) - and that hoopla has scoopla.

Two things can happen to shed light on these two very similar "witch hunts":

Melania, who happens to speak German btw, can come out and say either yes, my husband does oddly ask for me to yell at him in German and I do pee on him on occasion per his request OR debunk it all

Hoopla can tell us who he and who is connections are with or one of you can prove one of his pieces of information is wholly false.

Go

getting yelled at in German is kinda sorta like getting dunked on, twice, by Vinny Del Negro in a basement gym

Hoopla might be full of shit but it sure as hell sounds believable watching this shit show from the outside.

getting yelled at in German is kinda sorta like getting dunked on, twice, by Vinny Del Negro in a basement gym

Totally.

Getting yelled at in German while peed on is kinda like getting dunked on, twice, by R Kelly in a basement gym. I am fortunate for that never to have happened.

Back