• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

that’s because it wasn’t funny you doofus

Oh really?

t9oK8eoxfRz9Bdjx5

Keep pulling the sweater. Eventually the whole thing will unravel.

Last edited:
t9oK8eoxfRz9Bdjx5

Keep pulling the sweater. Eventually the whole thing will unravel.

You're god damn right. It is about to all unravel alright and there is one person who (besides Manning) is going down.
None other than fucking Barry "The Greaser" Faircloth.

Allegedly. Currie can't stand him...much in the same vein how everyone feels about that FUCKING LOSER RJKarl.

You'll thank me soon.

You're god damn right. It is about to all unravel alright and there is one person who (besides Manning) is going down.

Allegedly. Currie can't stand him...much in the same vein how everyone feels about that FUCKING LOSER RJKarl.

You'll thank me soon.

I've had enough - GFY

Thanks for the update, hoopla. Any insight which of the other Greaser holdovers Currie and his gang of Socs have on their hit list? They must be purged!

02f57-1hgagvs2h0-3y-puahjwpsw.webp

You'll thank me soon.

Now THIS is some real scoop.

Took longer than I ANTICIPATED.
Don't doubt the #scoops again.
Now the fun begins (it already has).
3 names on short list.
One I know is interested.

Great news but honest question, why does he need a search firm then? Unless the search firm has already been at it awhile...

Great news but honest question, why does he need a search firm then? Unless the search firm has already been at it awhile...

The thread announcing that contract negotiations had begun was posted on Mar. 4. I can’t believe Currie would start that process without having a search firm in place.

Back