• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

The dossier was a good comparison.

Creamy and Charlotte and what whoever else passes for insiders and sunshiners can mock, but where’s the lie?

Creamy and Charlotte and what whoever else passes for insiders and sunshiners can mock, but where’s the lie?

Lol I don’t know if this is meant to call me an insider but I’m almost certainly not. I have one source and only ask him questions when I see him - which is rare. I don’t have any clue if Hoopla is right, I literally just continued a rhyme (that had zero meaning from me). It sounds off from what most people know/say about Hatch and Wellman, but people can believe what they want.

Creamy and the rest of the haters are just plain jealous.
They mock what they don't understand.

I work with someone who is on the Deacon Club board. This individual told me there is significant grumbling and concern expressed about Manning and his program management during their get togethers.

Is probably not being helped by the fact that Clawson is doing so well under the same restrictions that Manning has with regards to recruiting, facilities, and what not.

Please tell me they aren’t still trotting out the LOWF facilities excuse - millions of dollars have been thrown at building athlete only facilities over the last 5 years.

Creamy and the rest of the haters are just plain jealous.
They mock what they don't understand.

It's alright. Y'all gonna miss me when we don't make the NCAAT this year and I'm banned. There is only 1 insider here by my count and it isn't me. I just catch a Creamy scoop every now and then.

I just catch a Creamy scoop every now and then.

giphy.gif

This story continues to have legs.
Will send updates as soon as I can confirm.
Evidently there was an incident this weekend.

Perhaps another reason Ernie Nestor is back - to calm things down and serve as a mediator...

Back