• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Previous employment was with IMG according to LinkedIn. Maybe Ben can take over AD, then Manning can promote Evan up to the bench and Randolph can hire BC when he graduates to backfill Evan's role. Any other parent/child combos we can hire in the AD or basketball program?

Hell, bring in Sharone Wright Sr in this scenario.

Couldn't be because his daughter works for the athletic department, could it? Addison Sutton. The nepotism and cronyism at Wake Forest is beyond what many of you believe.

Which is why people should be preparing themselves for Wes Miller to be the head coach.

Couldn't be because his daughter works for the athletic department, could it? Addison Sutton. The nepotism and cronyism at Wake Forest is beyond what many of you believe.

This would really bother me if it were the only job in the world.

Stan’s daughter is the sideline reporter for App state football. Probably could work her into the broadcast team somehow.

I never said the donors back Wellman. No one backs Wellman except Hatch.

I never said the donors back Wellman. No one backs Wellman except Hatch.

You’ve said every donor (Deacon Club members, etc.) with access let Wellman do whatever he wants. This is clearly not the case.

You said you lost your access by speaking out and if the Scoopla is true, BF is speaking out to those who matter and clearly still has access.

Wellman needs something hot to look at all day to get him wired for his wife.

You’ve said every donor (Deacon Club members, etc.) with access let Wellman do whatever he wants. This is clearly not the case.

You said you lost your access by speaking out and if the Scoopla is true, BF is speaking out to those who matter and clearly still has access.

What are you talking about? I’ve posted time and again that I rep many of the top donors and I know none that support Wellman.

You have said many times “we” on this board and Deacon Club members not speaking their mind and being complacent blah blah blah is the reason we suck at basketball. This is not news.

Talk about drama!!! In a total power move that would make Lisa Vanderpump of Vanderpump Rules and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills proud-

Some weird things happening in the UA with Barry Faircloth trying to slink his way up the department hierarchy.
Allegedly RW has been more focused on protecting his turf with BF trying to form an internal coup d'état within the department. RW is feeling the squeeze with BF trying to push him out.
Lots of behind closed doors with Hatch playing mediator. RW now trying to save face by finally acknowledging Manning/basketball issue to save face. BF already in Hatch's ear, poisoning the well.

Hoopla, what you say may be the genesis of what I posted 2 weeks ago; Talked to a long time high level DClubber today who said Wellman recently asked for an extension and was told you are 72, and turned him down. Some good sign.

Which is why people should be preparing themselves for Wes Miller to be the head coach.

Netflix/PH, are you seriously saying that Ben Suttons's daughter doesn't deserve a chance to learn the ropes of the world her Dad loved by WORKING in the AD? Ben has done more than most for MSD over the last almost 40 years. She has a job, not a gift. GTFOIt.

People shouldn't get jobs based on who their daddy is.

You have said many times “we” on this board and Deacon Club members not speaking their mind and being complacent blah blah blah is the reason we suck at basketball. This is not news.

Yes, you are complacent and so are they. That’s far different than SUPPORTING Wellman. Y’all just lazy and care more about your relationships than winning. I say the same directly to my own clients. They would rather have tickets behind the bench than tell Wellman to go to hell. For years, I was them so I get it.

How did Wake manage to attract so many big $$ donors that don't demand winning and excellence as part of the return for their investment? The LOWF disease must be contagious.

BOT at a corporation with investment, dividends etc. is far different from BOT at a university where you swoop in for a long weekend and listen to college staff report on stuff like study abroad and campus dining services.

Back