• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

hoopla

Reaction score
As i stated a while ago, there is a huge divide with our current basketball staff. Since then transfers galore. Childress and Manning are not best of friends.

Now for the real update...Hatch and Manning are attached at the hip which is obvious. Here is the kicker though, Wellman behind closed doors has stated there is a bit of buyers remorse. He was confronted in February and things did not go well. Wellman has since promised that things will change as his own ass is on the line.

My "source" who is directly involved stated he personally will pay Manning's buyout and will oversee the replacement via his checkbook and rolodex.

As i stated a while ago, there is a huge divide with our current basketball staff. Since then transfers galore. Childress and Manning are not best of friends.

Now for the real update...Hatch and Manning are attached at the hip which is obvious. Here is the kicker though, Wellman behind closed doors has stated there is a bit of buyers remorse. He was confronted in February and things did not go well. Wellman has since promised that things will change as his own ass is on the line.

My "source" who is directly involved stated he personally will pay Manning's buyout and will oversee the replacement via his checkbook and rolodex.

LOL, stop my sides.

What did you mean by 'He was confronted in February and things did not go well'?

I bet Randolph doesn't like Danny because he plays his son too much. Randolph doesn't like Brandon messing up the family name/legacy with his shitty shooting percentages. On the other hand Woodberry likes Manning so much he offered to quit so Evan could take his job #hottake.

I know this is completely false as Hatch is a spineless jellyfish. Therefore, he has no hip bones to be attached to. The topper, Well man is always behind curtains like the Wizard of Oz. Phucking kunt.

The problem is that we have too many people connected to our hoops disaster that we need to dump, preferably at the same time. And this has been a problem for quite some time.

Kinda makes sense that Childress would not be pleased with moronic coaching decisions. He certainly never looks pleased on the bench.

We will know how bad it is when we hear about Brandon looking to transfer.

I know this is completely false as Hatch is a spineless jellyfish. Therefore, he has no hip bones to be attached to. The topper, Well man is always behind curtains like the Wizard of Oz. Phucking kunt.

Hatch just lets every administrator run his/her own show and doesn't dip in and tell them how to do things. That is why our athletic program can be such a freak show as it was during the [Redacted] years. You get most programs that really care, they have school presidents that go to games, go to on the road game day functions and mingle with the folks. This guy doesn't even know we are playing football games most of the time. He is a highfalutin money raiser, to which he has done a great job. That is all.

What buyout? This is Manning's last year of his five year deal.

Hatch just lets every administrator run his/her own show and doesn't dip in and tell them how to do things. That is why our athletic program can be such a freak show as it was during the [Redacted] years. You get most programs that really care, they have school presidents that go to games, go to on the road game day functions and mingle with the folks. This guy doesn't even know we are playing football games most of the time. He is a highfalutin money raiser, to which he has done a great job. That is all.

dude - this guy knows hoops

images

Yeah, I don't understand this line. Who confronted whom? And about what?

The noise in the system is not going unnoticed.
Combo of old/new donors demanded some accountability with all the transfers (I was told amongst those in the upper echelon, that these would happen, including early NBA departures).

Moore, Woods, and Crawford rumor was prevalent even then. All this in mind, select new/old donors demanded answers and confronted Wellman.
Wellman already knows he shit the bed and since Manning is in Hatch's pocket (according to Hatch he is the perfect role model for student athletes), he is trying to distance himself from the situation. Damage is done but he is trying to save face.

Last edited:
The noise in the system is not going unnoticed.
Combo of old/new donors demanded some accountability with all the transfers (I was told amongst those in the upper echelon, that these would happen, including early NBA departures).

Moore, Woods, and Crawford rumor was prevalent even then. All this in mind, select new/old donors demanded answers and confronted Wellman.
Weldon already knows he shit the bed and since Manning is in Hatch's pocket (according to Hatch he is the perfect role model for student athletes), he is trying to distance himself from the situation. Damage is done but he is trying to save face.

I have no idea if 1% of any of the above is true. But, given what I've seen the past 10 years from this shitshow, nothing would surprise me. Nothing.

Probably the most boring parody account of them all. Including all of moonzy's erased ones.

It is such a lame and tired joke now.

Probably the most boring parody account of them all. Including all of moonzy's erased ones.

It is such a lame and tired joke now.

Your 79K posts are lame. Your contributions are on par with Barry Faircloth's.
Take a hike.

Hmmm, could hoopla be deacvision7's parody? I mean posting right next to each other and all....... If not then I agree with deacvision here.... the first one I mean

Back