• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

I rebooted a couple of times and I was able to hear it.

Where is hoopla with the scoops. Must be some bad infighting after this disastrous loss today.

Where is hoopla with the scoops. Must be some bad infighting after this disastrous loss today.

The coaching staff all hate each other but that is not a scoop that I haven't already uncovered.

That said, I had bumped into RW this morning having breakfast. This is a direct quote from him after me making a comment on yesterday's loss. "Yesterday was really unbelievable, what is going on?" He replied, "Basketball is often a metaphor, you win some and you lose some. What matters most is how you play the game." I said, "Well, that may work in your philosophical way of thinking, but I, for one, disagree." I mentioned that I personally oversee a weekly, secret roundtable of movers and shakers (similar in reach to the early 2000's smash hit The Skulls) and will withhold any future donations to the school until further notice. I stirred my cappuccino, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "One last thing...#iCant&WillNotBeSilenced!!! The cafe broke out in cheers and applause. A woman with three small children had tears #shimmering down her face and said I gave her hope for a better tomorrow. A senior citizen and his wife asked me if I'd ever consider running for office in the next election. #HMMMMMMM

Last edited:
The coaching staff all hate each other but that is not a scoop that I haven't already uncovered.

That said, I had bumped into RW this morning having breakfast. This is a direct quote from him after me making a comment on yesterday's loss. "Yesterday was really unbelievable, what is going on?" He replied, "Basketball is often a metaphor, you win some and you lose some. What matters most is how you play the game." I said, "Well, that may work in your philosophical way of thinking, but I, for one, disagree." I mentioned that I personally oversee a weekly, secret roundtable of movers and shakers (similar in reach to the early 2000's smash hit The Skulls) and will withhold any future donations to the school until further notice. I stirred my cappuccino, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "One last thing...#iCant&WillNotBeSilenced!!! The cafe broke out in cheers and applause. A woman with three small children had tears #shimmering down her face and said I gave her hope for a better tomorrow. A senior citizen and his wife asked me if I'd ever consider running for office in the next election. #HMMMMMMM

Wellman unilaterally hired [Redacted] and allowed him to embarrass and implode our program for 4 years. Danny Manning was a similar, unilateral hire. He is in his fifth year and continues to embarrass and implode what is left of our program.
What does it take?
I quit buying season tickets, after 38 years, 7 years ago, and have been relieved to have become emotionally detached from the dumpster fire, yet I continue to be amazed at the complacency of our University President and Board of Trustees.

I don't think Manning was a unilateral hire.

I continue to be amazed at the complacency of our University President and Board of Trustees.

This cannot be overemphasized. Things are rotten right to the top of the garbage heap.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall:
News on horizon....

I really do not te hink Childress and Manning get along. 1st I an sure Manning did not like Randolph bring forced on to his staff. Also they ate extremely different Manning is aloof st best and R.C hates loosing more than any player ever to wear the black and gold.

I really do not te hink Childress and Manning get along. 1st I an sure Manning did not like Randolph bring forced on to his staff. Also they ate extremely different Manning is aloof st best and R.C hates loosing more than any player ever to wear the black and gold.

I think it's spelled "loosening."

I really do not think Childress and Manning get along. 1st I an sure Manning did not like Randolph bring forced on to his staff. Also they ate extremely different Manning is aloof st best and R.C hates loosing more than any player ever to wear the black and gold.

The body language is pretty clear on this. Losing makes things worse, but even in 2017, never saw warm and fuzzies between DM and Chill.

If and when Manning departs, the new coach has to clean house across the board. Among the many reasons for WF's collapse was the insistence on keeping prior members of the staff on board. As much as we all love Rusty, Battle, Chill, WF needs to cut the cord from all prior staff connections and start anew.

The body language is pretty clear on this. Losing makes things worse, but even in 2017, never saw warm and fuzzies between DM and Chill.

If and when Manning departs, the new coach has to clean house across the board. Among the many reasons for WF's collapse was the insistence on keeping prior members of the staff on board. As much as we all love Rusty, Battle, Chill, WF needs to cut the cord from all prior staff connections and start anew.

Yup. Every one has to go.

Back