• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

Just because Mohammed wasn't born until the late 6th Century and the Quran wasn't written until the 7th century doesn't mean Sharia Law wasn't written 400 years earlier.

I can’t keep up with every religious fairy tale

On mobile so can’t link, but Fox (of all companies!) is running a headline stating that marijuana was found in Botham Jean’s apartment after he was murdered. Can’t even get murdered by police in your own home without getting blamed for it.

ITALY’S FAR RIGHT PARTY COMPARED A BLACK POLITICIAN TO A MONKEY. NOW, IT’S SUING HER FOR CALLING IT RACIST.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...calling-it-racist?utm_medium=vicenewsfacebook

“The racial resentment is the only political recipe of the right-wingers,” she said. “They would have nothing to talk about if it wasn’t for race, because they do not have any valid proposals when it comes to our economy, to jobs, and to Italy’s international role.”

[h=1]Mother accidentally sent nanny ‘racist’ text, fired her: suit[/h]
The wife of a Manhattan financier hired a nanny for her baby, but freaked out when she realized the caretaker was African-American and fired off a text message saying, “NOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER BLACK PERSON,” a lawsuit alleges.
Lynsey Plasco-Flaxman, a Tribeca mother of two, wrote the message for her spouse, Joel Plasco, upon meeting new nanny Giselle Maurice for her first day at work in 2016.
Only she didn’t send the text to Plasco — she accidentally sent it to Maurice. Twice.
When she realized the gaffe, Plasco-Flaxman immediately fired the experienced caretaker, saying she felt “uncomfortable.”
She said that their outgoing nanny was African-American and had done a bad job — and that they were expecting a Filipino.
Now Maurice, 44, is suing the couple for discrimination and seeking compensation for wages she says she was promised — $350-a-day for a six-month live-in gig.
“[I want] to show them, look, you don’t do stuff like that,” Maurice told The Post Friday, saying they paid her for the single day’s work and sent her home in an Uber.
“I know it’s discrimination.”

You can imagine the rest. The people who complained that they had hired a black person said they're not racist and then argue that they're the real victims.

I was thinking 5 day weeks but that’s still around $90K.

Yeah. People never make fun of white women who call the cops over nonsense. It’s not like there are hashtags and stuff.

Yeah. People never make fun of white women who call the cops over nonsense. It’s not like there are hashtags and stuff.

the tone of the article is about the police 'hassling' this guy and not the police chastising a dumb woman for wasting tax dollars

what makes you think the police weren't hassling the guy?

the fact that the woman stalked the guy, called it in, and the the cops responded to his incredulity with the "yeah, it's BS but that's our job" response i've seen in a bunch of these situations.

so then if the cops were indeed hassling him, how would that be reported? all it says is "the parents believe Lewis was...harassed".

I mean, the cops got there and assessed the situation and still decided to call the parents

Was it due diligence or hassling? There are certain things cops have to do when called to a scene. It would look very bad for them to be called, short arm the SOP, and then something happens. This is more on the lady who called the cops in the first place.

Should run a meth problem correlation against those counties. I bet it’s super high

Back