• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

8d3cuel2m1911.jpg

Last edited:
the guy holding it is black. apparently a well-known nut job who spends his spare time profanely haranguing the Tampa city council during public comment time.

Huh, that does sound familiar. It's just baffling to me how anyone could devote so much of their time and effort to being such a shitstain, while wearing socks and sandals no less.

Edit - Article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/bizarr...k-shock-confuse-and-mislead-onlookers/2315250

"But Daniel, 59, is black. He won't say what he's trying to accomplish. He claims, in fact, that he has "never liked controversy." "

Okie dokie.

Last edited:
This one has pretty much everything:
* racism
* basic dumbfuckery about PR
* unresponsive cop to the racist threat
* cop becomes responsive when PR brother approaches racist

Yeah. I've got a shirt with the Scotland flag on it (which is not part of the US). That guy can go fuck himself if he thinks he's going to tell me what to wear while he's walking around in pleated shorts and a muscle-T with white tube socks.

This one has pretty much everything:
* racism
* basic dumbfuckery about PR
* unresponsive cop to the racist threat
* cop becomes responsive when PR brother approaches racist

Also maybe some public intoxocation charges for racist drunk uncle.

Also just the fact that the cop is letting that piece of work continue to harass her is shameful. And it didn’t de-escalate until SOMEONE else called 911 and more cops showed up, you know, to do what her tax dollars pay them to do. WTF

What if we voted to admit Puerto Rico as a state and they turned us down ?

Remember, that time, when that lady was running for President, and she described half of her opponent's supporters as 'a basket of deplorables...?"

that_was_awesome_tommy_boy.gif

Yeah. I ‘member. Then they started calling themselves deplorables.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fa...lled-police-on-them-because-of-race/782480259

COWETA COUNTY, Ga. - A family of seven, on their way back from vacation, told Channel 2 Action News they had stopped at a Subway in Coweta County on Monday to eat dinner when things took an unexpected turn.

The members of the Dobson family said an employee called police on them, and they think it’s a case of racism.

Channel 2 Action News
obtained the 911 call, in which the employee accused the family of going back and forth to the bathroom and possibly putting soda in water cups.

The Dobsons said they did nothing wrong, and they want to know what triggered the call.

The family was returning from their grandmother's birthday party in South Georgia over the weekend.
On their drive home to North Carolina, Felicia and Othniel Dobson stopped for dinner at a Subway on Newnan Crossing Boulevard with their children -- ages 8, 12, 13, and 19, -- and the children's aunt.

“I have a 24-year-old sister who’s a recent graduate of North Carolina A&T (State University). My daughter’s 19. She’s entering sophomore year at Wake Forest University,” Felicia Dobson said.

The family was at the restaurant for about an hour when a Subway employee made an urgent 911 call.

"I need somebody to come through here please, ASAP. Now," the employee said. "There's about eight people in a van, and they've been in the store for about an hour. They keep going back and forth to the bathrooms by my back door."

Back