• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

Who said it was an hour? Oh the idiot who called 911.

well, eating at subway does have an almost immediate colon-flushing effect, so no surprise 7 of them were dominating the toilet

I've got 3 things I could post now, I chose this one:

It’s almost like something or someone has emboldened racists to eagerly express their animus.

I know it's the typical NYC public transportation move to try to ignore all the crazy around you, but it seems like one of those many white people could've thrown out a "STFU lady."

Dude who yelled at the woman for the PR shirt got his charge upgraded to felony hate crime

The officer says on the video that she's walked around and asked other people (presumably not all black) to verify their address less than 20 minutes before he started filming. Who knows if that is/was true, but the guy also is incredibly confrontational.

If he truly was profiled for being black and was emotionally disturubed (rather than trying to go viral), then that's awful, but he comes across looking like the "villain" here, IMO. Basically night and day from the Starbucks guys.

The PR shirt bigot is being charged with 2 hate crimes.

That woman on the bus could be charged with a hate crime - although without physical threats, it may be tough to find a specified crime in the statute.

Back