• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the latest on Wolford and the Jets?

Bridgewater? Pretty damn good, he has to be the top target for anyone needing a starter or high-level backup. I was thinking the Jets would try to get at least a second round pick for him - his value is not going to be higher than the next two weeks

It can absolutely get higher. If a QB goes down during the regular season on a team all-in to win this year, then Bridgewater's value skyrockets

It can absolutely get higher. If a QB goes down during the regular season on a team all-in to win this year, then Bridgewater's value skyrockets

Definitely. And if Darnold gets injured or flat out sucks, it will be that much harder to pry him away from the Jets.

7600/week? So after taxes, one week on the squad will pay for 2-4 months of rent. I don't get your point. If he's on the squad the whole season, he's looking at around 130K in income before taxes. That is, ugh, more than enough to live here.

That's assuming he stays on the squad the entire year. It's a week-to-week contract.

Of course, if they trade Teddy and JW gets a minimum, he's looking at about $480,000. That would be quite good.

Heck I just want it to work out for this terrific competitor—- John Wolford.

There's nothing negative. It looks like the Jets like him.

Funny how they have the four best quarterbacks who play at that stadium

Isn't Wolford's situation with the Jets as a human tackling dummy at QB in the fourth preseason game similar to what Riley Skinner turned down ?
An opportunity to real game audition for every NFL team.

Just glad to see John get a shot. He endured a lot to get to his great senior year. Would love to see him light it up for the Jets

Funny how they have the four best quarterbacks who play at that stadium

main-qimg-a359d2d8a5efcb4bb09eaa0a6e43b65f-c

Scheduling conflict here. Wolford and the Jets vs Eagles Thursday. Wake at Tulane Thursday as well. DVR is your friend.

Jets-Eagles isn't national. It will be on NFL Network sometime over the weekend.

also who the fuck would rather watch the 4th preseason game over an actual college football game

Wake-Tulane or the Jets. No chance I'd ever go looking for the Jets game. Hopefully Wolford doesn't get injured. Wake/Tulane falls into the "unwatchable" category.

Back