• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The beat(ing) goes on

damn, sounds like something Trump would do.

i mean Trump likes girls that remind him of his daughter (even tells them so) and gets spanked by Forbes.

people are cra

That opinion piece makes no sense. Lots of speculation that everybody knew about Schneiderman with no evidence even though we know that once everybody did find out, he was gone within hours.

Whatabout.....

Not really, I think he should have rescinded. Just the hypocracy of coming over here as if to gloat when the worst of these bastards you GOP continue to support. He is a disgusting charlatan and he has prayed upon the intellectually immature. Even worse is that some that are smart enough to know better still wade through his and the GOP’s BS, but...so fucking sad!

Resigned *

I hope Mueller cleans it all up. Politics, both sides, has become way too partisan and dirty. We need more parties at the table, for real.

Last edited:
damn, sounds like something Trump would do.

Sounds like something Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Tom Brokaw, and Eric Schneiderman Actually did :)

Out of the playbook of the Democrat’s Main $ bundler, Harvey Weinstein.

Resigned *

I hope Mueller cleans it all up. Politics, both sides, has become way too partisan and dirty. We need more parties at the table, for real.

Mueller is going to get his fucking clock cleaned. Get the popcorn for Uranium Bob..the Obama’s bag man

Every once in a while, someone quotes Lectro, I get to read his posting, and have thoughts like "I wonder what the longest time Lectro forgot to breathe was."

Back