• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Pulling USA Out of Iran Deal

executive agreements are not nearly as reliable as formal treaties, especially when you are cheating on them

Evidence?

The only proof of "cheating" I've seen is the President's claim that he'll be non-compliant.

executive agreements are not nearly as reliable as formal treaties, especially when you are cheating on them

There is ZERO proof Iran was cheating.

Bibi's "proof" was from 2004 not today.

since the information on Iran's behavior/misbehavior is classified, how would anyone of us know? Trump can claim what he wants - it may be true, or it may be not

If there was classified evidence, Senators would be saying there is. They haven't.

The first repercussions of pulling have happened. Iranians attacked the Golan Heights and Israel retaliated.

since the information on Iran's behavior/misbehavior is classified, how would anyone of us know? Trump can claim what he wants - it may be true, or it may be not

If there is anybody I would assume is being truthful, its the President. That guy never lies.

If there was actual evidence, you know Trump would have just declassified via Twitter.

Last edited:
His big doners wanted him to withdraw is a positive?

Doner_kebab_shawarma_pita.jpg

Question for Vad. So I've read that France, Germany, UK, Russia and China are all critical of our decision and are going to abide by the original agreement. But I haven't found an assessment as to what this really means as a practical matter. If we slap new sanctions on Iran, but the rest of the signatories to the agreement continue to abide by it, what is the practical effect of our unilateral withdrawal? Other, of course, than gas hitting $3/gal here, more missiles flying over the Golan Heights and Bibi and our friends, the Saudis, being ecstatic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/trump-jcpoa-withdrawal/560123/?utm_source=atlfb

supporters of trashing the Iran deal don't actually believe that Trump can successfully handle the aftermath, yet for some reason they still insist that trashing it is a good idea. Sort of like terminating your lease before you know you can find a new place to live, except with potential global impacts on literally billions of human lives.

Oh yes we do..just not the brain dead bozo’s who still read the atlantic monthly period.. out of the eyes, ears, nose, wherever.

lol naturally. sounds just like a Donald Trump deal, everyone else has to abide by their agreements but not him.

No more Obama underground deals. He and that suck-up Ben Rhoades free lancing days of duping their dim witted constituents are over

Back