• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

It’s like they called a meeting to discuss items that could have been handled over a few emails.

Last edited:
I guess world peace will do damage in the midterms, that's why y'all rooting against it?

keep your eye on the speed at which denuclearization happens and normalization of relations proceeds

that's the best way to judge the commitment of NK and the Chinese

I guess world peace will do damage in the midterms, that's why y'all rooting against it?

Step up your game or just go away.

Reference the Sailor post above to see how a troll works. He does a masterful job of pretending to be an absolutely mindless idiot.

"agreeing to pursue the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula"......Sooooo what has changed minus a staged handshake? Asking for a friend

trump makes friends with shithole country and tells all our allies to fuck themselves

republican voters get boners

trump makes friends with shithole country and tells all our allies to fuck themselves

republican voters get boners

Nah. Lifelong Republican and I think this summit was dumb. A lot of others amongst friends and family feel the same. Two buddies still in the military, one an Army officer in Seoul, feel totally betrayed. Just a photo op. Trump will be bad mouthing Kim on Twitter in less than 60 days. He had no clue what he was getting into, and had to do "something" to get himself out of it, so we had this dumb "summit." Kim was the big winner, a chubby mass murderer elevated to statesman level by the worst President in US history.

Edited to note: Trump needs to be more tactful and respectful to our traditional allies (which is a pipe dream). But Trudeau, like his father, is an arrogant asshat. He's smarter than Trump, which isn't saying much, but he's still an ass and should have been called out for the cowardly stunt he pulled.

Last edited:
3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Well. That’s so much stronger than the Iran deal.

Nah. Lifelong Republican and I think this summit was dumb. A lot of others amongst friends and family feel the same. Two buddies still in the military, one an Army officer in Seoul, feel totally betrayed. Just a photo op. Trump will be bad mouthing Kim on Twitter in less than 60 days. He had no clue what he was getting into, and had to do "something" to get himself out of it, so we had this dumb "summit." Kim was the big winner, a chubby mass murderer elevated to statesman level by the worst President in US history.

Edited to note: Trump needs to be more tactful and respectful to our traditional allies (which is a pipe dream). But Trudeau, like his father, is an arrogant asshat. He's smarter than Trump, which isn't saying much, but he's still an ass and should have been called out for the cowardly stunt he pulled.

This take is spot on. Speaking of world leaders and their love for murderous dictators, Trudeau has a big ole hard on for the Castro's.

This take is spot on. Speaking of world leaders and their love for murderous dictators, Trudeau has a big ole hard on for the Castro's.

It's a great anecdote, but 90% of Republicans approve of how Trump is doing his job, so something is not adding up

What did Trudeau do that was so bad?

What did Trudeau do that was so bad?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/world/americas/justin-trudeau-fidel-castro.html

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for ‘el Comandante,’” Mr. Trudeau continued. He added that Mr. Castro was “a legendary revolutionary and orator” whose death had brought him “deep sorrow.”

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away,” Mr. Trudeau said. (His father, Pierre Trudeau, served as prime minister for over 15 years.) “It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.”

He is also bringing criminal charges against comedians for telling jokes, so there's that.

Last edited:

Back