• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Jesus I thought the comments about a movie trailer were a joke.

Triple Crown winner, Justify, just turned down an official invitation to the White House. When asked why he declined this "very special honor", Justify was quoted as saying: "If I wanted to see a horse's ass, I would have finished second"!

Jesus I thought the comments about a movie trailer were a joke.

wtf, is this real?

They made a straight up propaganda video for Kim Jong Un?

This is more embarrassing than the stupid coin.

Has the "Curb Your Summit" vid been posted yet?

In the past 6 hours, there are two separate tweets thanking "Chairman Kim", two more with what appears to be a custom handhsake emoji, and also that video trailer. This is getting a bit obsequious, especially from the crowd that ranted about Obama's "apology tour".

Reactions: ONW
Kim beat Trump worse than Georgia Tech beat Cumberland...

Yes, I was there...

NYT does a response video and analysis of the Trump propaganda clip.

[video]https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000005950705/trump-made-kim-a-movie-trailer-we-made-it-better.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region[/video]

Last edited:
maybe the fact that it's two totally untrustworthy people will cancel eachother out

Back