• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

He thinks the three card monte guys are playing in good faith with their marks.

Trump couldn't be a bigger sucker if he was in quality control at the Tootsie Roll Pop factory.

Pompeo calls questions about gaps in Trump-Kim statement ‘insulting and ridiculous’

Questions about perceived gaps in the joint statement signed by President Trump and Kim Jong Un are “insulting and ridiculous and frankly ludicrous,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters Wednesday in Seoul, where he is briefing South Korea on Tuesday’s U.S.-North Korean summit in Singapore.

Asked specifically about verification of Pyongyang’s denuclearization and whether it will be irreversible — objectives outlined by Trump but unmentioned in the statement — Pompeo said: “The modalities are beginning to develop. There will be a great deal of work to do. There’s a long way to go. There’s much to think about.”

“But don’t say silly things,” he said. “No, don’t. It’s not productive.”

"Your coverage is making my boss mad."

And there's even tweets for those tweets.

BZ6YAYOIQAAGLt-.jpg:large

It must be strange to be a Trump supporter, bc while some politicians may sway or waffle on issues, Trump is straight up bipolar. And we're not even talking over the course of a generation or even decade. Loving Trump means hating yourself.

It must be strange to be a Trump supporter, bc while some politicians may sway or waffle on issues, Trump is straight up bipolar. And we're not even talking over the course of a generation or even decade. Loving Trump means hating yourself.

what if you just find the way he talks to be entertaining? (This is 75% of his supporters)

Then watch old episodes of The Apprentice.

Do we enjoy influence in regions where our military resides as a dominant force and isn’t fully “paid” for by others?

Duh.

So what did we really get out of this “deal”, sound more like status quo. No timetable for disarmament or anything. What a show of incompetence and charlatanism. Please tell me if I am wrong but I see nothing telling me different.

So what did we really get out of this “deal”, sound more like status quo. No timetable for disarmament or anything. What a show of incompetence and charlatanism. Please tell me if I am wrong but I see nothing telling me different.

1HWQIPa.gif

Can Palma or somebody explain how this deal is better than Obama’s deal with Iran?

Back