• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

The remarkable turn of events is just conceding that North Korea is a nuclear power now and lavishing a
bizarre amount of personal praise on Kim Jong Un in the process.

The remarkable turn of events is just conceding that North Korea is a nuclear power now and lavishing a
bizarre amount of personal praise on Kim Jong Un in the process.

You so far up the ass of your tin hat that you can’t put a credible argument forward.

Trump has accomplished what the last lying bum could not.

Trump...Bringing Peace instead of rockets.

You mindless assholes and products of a 3rd rate education will be shown the way.

Who thought they stopped anything?

The used Trump like the $3 whore he is.

"The US thinks that its oft-repeated 'sanctions and pressure' leads to 'denuclearization,'" the ministry said. "We cannot help laughing at such a foolish idea."

Nice. Solid work DJT.

Probably just making MAGA hats now that we’ve put the screws to the Chinese

Trump’s next move:
614981d7e1500c31a23ca727dc04362f.jpg

I can't think of a POTUS in my lifetime who was played for more of a fool and punk than Trump was by Kim.

I can't think of a POTUS in my lifetime who was played for more of a fool and punk than Trump was by Kim.

The only other example that even comes close is Trump getting punked by Putin. Seriously though, Trump is just so, so weak and insecure and other world leaders just see that written all over his face.

He will breaking his Oath of Office AGAIN if he sends Gulen back to Turkey to be executed. He will be making our country massively less safe.

Back