• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

so, was reading today about how Trump got put over a barrel again by rocket man. Now i see what Trump calls him that as he continues to be viewed as a gimp to NK.

3D 4Chan Reddit Chess

Sit down and shaddup you rube-ic cubes

He wants to run a protection racket not a strategic alliance.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said the decision was a favor to Mr. Kim.
“President Trump likes Chairman Kim, and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary,” she said.

yeah but have you guys read Moonz qanon revisionist history manifesto on the other thread?

The nukes they are building and aiming at Japan and Hawai'i are not as important as the nice things Kim says about Trump.

He has put America in danger for the next twenty years or more due to his insane actions.

More Fakery ^ from the least trusted sources of news reporting in the USA.

A round of applause for these fellas :golfclap: ..if for nothing else, and I do mean ‘nothing else’, we can admire their persistence in perpetuating falsehoods.

They do, however, become somewhat more problematic when seen in all their ideological splendor. Persistent ‘Fakery’ has a result not unlike Ferric Oxide on the structural beams of a building. It has been said by many and in many different tongues that ‘rust never sleeps’. And so it goes with ideologies and the way in which they creep. They appear, bearing gifts, and yet something remains hidden inside. ‘When’ this agenda is realized determines the fate of all parties involved..

Back