• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Kim has owned Trump again. Trump looks like even a bigger sucker than Chamberlain (not Wilt).

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/20...ctn-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/around-the-world/

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

images

"Very fine people on both sides"

More rocket launches from N. Korea today.

Trump has been so successful....for North Korea. Under his leadership, NK has done more testing than they had in the past quarter of a century combined. These tests have allowed NK to develop long range missile capability that can hit North America.

Congrats Trump, you deserve the highest medal...from North Korea.

Kim Jong UN couldn't have had a better person in the WH unless ran for POTUS himself.

Remarks by President Trump to the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly | New York, NY

September 25, 2018

One year ago, I stood before you for the first time in this grand hall. I addressed the threats facing our world, and I presented a vision to achieve a brighter future for all of humanity.

Today, I stand before the United Nations General Assembly to share the extraordinary progress we’ve made.

In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country.
America’s — so true. (Laughter.) Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay. (Laughter and applause.)

With support from many countries here today, we have engaged with North Korea to replace the specter of conflict with a bold and new push for peace.

In June, I traveled to Singapore to meet face to face with North Korea’s leader, Chairman Kim Jong Un.

We had highly productive conversations and meetings, and we agreed that it was in both countries’ interest to pursue the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Since that meeting, we have already seen a number of encouraging measures that few could have imagined only a short time ago.

The missiles and rockets are no longer flying in every direction. Nuclear testing has stopped. Some military facilities are already being dismantled. Our hostages have been released. And as promised, the remains of our fallen heroes are being returned home to lay at rest in American soil.

I would like to thank Chairman Kim for his courage and for the steps he has taken, though much work remains to be done. The sanctions will stay in place until denuclearization occurs.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-united-nations-general-assembly-new-york-ny/

Crazy that Trump supporters think that’s a good headline for them.

Imagine if Barack Obama tweeted that he and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad “agreed in their assessment” about swampman Mitt Romney heading into the 2012 election.

You Trumpist rubes have no shame.

Back