• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

At least they churned out a coin though. So that's something. It'll serve as one hell of a memento when the talks fall apart and Kim Jong-Un commits his next atrocity. Who knows, in time, it could commemorate the beginning of World War 3 with the two people most responsible linked together for all time.

Last edited:
what would a coin with Hitler and Stalin on it be worth today? Have to think it would be a hot commodity.

They can sell those coins to Fox News shut-ins on home shopping networks.

Actually these grifters are probably already planning to do that. MAGA!

what would a coin with Hitler and Stalin on it be worth today? Have to think it would be a hot commodity.

Trump would sign a contract to pay you $1M for a dictators coin collection, give it to the WH and then not pay you for it.

They can sell those coins to Fox News shut-ins on home shopping networks.

Actually these grifters are probably already planning to do that. MAGA!

O/U at 7 for number of coins Lectro has already purchased to shove up his rectum?

Trump: But I made a coin! Why can't I go? I bet that nasty Hillary sabotaged it. I bet my friends on the TV know.

Is it too late to get Trump's name removed from the Nobel Peace Prize?

He looked very normal around sunset last night as he smoked a couple of cigars on the deck at Aloha Grill in HB.

tumblr_o7flf1Uivo1tepew7o1_400.gif

Back