• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Whoa, Trump just got played like a sucker on this whole thing. Amateur hour.

lol Nobel Loser Donald Trump gets played again by NK

Lolz indeed. Especially at all those Trumpite rubes I saw on facebook and twitter a few weeks ago bragging about how Trump's "strategy" with North Korea was working, while pretty much every other POTUS (but especially Obama) had failed (as if Trump ever has a strategy for anything). And that Trump deserved the Nobel Peace Prize and was going to bring about world peace. Just like he was going to bring back all of those coal and factory jobs. I'm sure they'll excuse all this somehow, though.

Last edited:
I mean they've probably already etched Trump's name on the Nobel Prize so might as well not waste it

I just find it funny that one of the precious few things that brought unanimity to this board and sane dems/pubs across the country together was the notion that "If Trump can unite the Korean peninsula, then yes, it will be a great action." It seemed like there was a painstaking amount of effort on South Korea's part to make this happen, and I'm sure some people would have given them the credit instead of Trump. Either way, if you are going to prematurely accept a Nobel and make your own coin, then I am going to absolutely lay the destruction of said peace agreement at your feet as well. Nicely done, Pres.

Looks like Lectro shoved the Franklin Mint Commemorative Big and Lil Rocketman Coin up his saggy ass too soon.

Looks like Lectro shoved the Franklin Mint Commemorative Big and Lil Rocketman Coin up his saggy ass too soon.

Those coins are a collector's item now. Like Bill Ripken edited baseball cards.

I just find it funny that one of the precious few things that brought unanimity to this board and sane dems/pubs across the country together was the notion that "If Trump can unite the Korean peninsula, then yes, it will be a great action." It seemed like there was a painstaking amount of effort on South Korea's part to make this happen, and I'm sure some people would have given them the credit instead of Trump. Either way, if you are going to prematurely accept a Nobel and make your own coin, then I am going to absolutely lay the destruction of said peace agreement at your feet as well. Nicely done, Pres.

the funny thing was also seeing the montage of Fox News clips from I think 2008 where they railed on Obama for saying he would absolutely meet with NK. all this hand wringing about bowing to dictators and such, and then contrasting them with present day and how this is a major FP victory for our dear POTUS.

Those coins are a collector's item now. Like Bill Ripken edited baseball cards.

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/summitcoin.htm

I might pick one up. This is the best, and I also hate everything:

"The Coin Will be Made Whether or Not the Summit Occurs as Scheduled

Because the Theme is
Coming Closer to Peace and Celebrates the Act of Communication Among Countries

If Summit Does Not Occur You can Request a Refund but Most Supporters Have Said They Want This Heirloom of
Political History Regardless of Outcome."

I do not know if this is the actual white house gift shop or coin but I also don't care.

Last edited:
over/under on how long before Palma comes on this thread all whiny and says we're rooting for a nuclear showdown with NKorea by laughing at this buffoon president, then pretends he's trolling

wtf

IMG_3008r.jpg

HSN has just announced that Ivanka Trump will have a sale of all Singapore Summit memorabilia.

Little Rocket Man has sent an apology to POTUS. It includes a box of Size 2 NK made, leather gloves in case the next summit is in cold weather.

Back