• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Of course Kim is going to send a nice letter to his bitch. Trump is so stupid he doesn't realize how Kim has gotten everything he's ever wanted from Trump without giving up anything.

I don't know what y'all are worried about. Kim offered a small apology!

I'm just happy I live where I do. Kim won't bomb his best friend's home. Dennis lives about ten miles from me.

What an idiot.

But Trump LOVES him...just because Kim stole Trump's nose doesn't mean Trump is being used.

Trump just tweeted, "Since I became POTUS, North Korea has shot more missiles than under all other POTUS combined! Another Trump record!!!!"

North Korea launches two suspected missiles after warnings to Washington

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has set an end-of-the-year deadline for denuclearization talks with Washington, however, and in a statement on Sunday North Korea said it would be a mistake for the United States to ignore that deadline.

A U.S. State Department spokesman said: “We are aware of reports of a North Korean missile launch. We are continuing to monitor the situation and consulting closely with our allies in Japan and South Korea.”

Analysts said the launches underscore how tense the situation has become after three meetings between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump - unprecedented top-level contact between the countries - failed to lead to any agreement over North Korea’s nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs.

Blundering on a global scale.

Lol that Zelensky had to be checked out before receiving an invitation to the US, but Trump can invite the Taliban to Camp David.

Republicans are full of shit.

This should complete the transition of the military industrial complex into a full fledged protection racket. Nice work, Republicans. “I wouldn’t want what happened to the Kurds to happened to you.”

"Nice country you got there. It'd be a shame..."

Back