• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

No bel Prize! No bel Prize! No bel Prize!

Last edited:
I suppose if Trump’s willing to pull out of Syria it’s worth a shot for Kim to try to get him to pull out of South Korea

China was always essential for any settlement of issues with NK. No one could get anything done without them.

I know you want to deprive Trump of as much credit as possible, whenever possible, but, believe me, no one cares about your efforts in this regard.

This has aged well.

What a shock that another two-bit dictator has played Trump like the incompetent bozo that he is.

I wonder what Trump will give Kim this time without getting anything in return...

What the fuck have we gotten in return for meeting with Kim twice and legitimizing his terrorist and tyrannical government?

Anyone?

Of course.

Can you imagine the conservative rage if this was Obama instead of Trump? The guy would have been impeached already.

Of course.

Can you imagine the conservative rage if this was Obama instead of Trump? The guy would have been impeached already.

There are a great many things Trump has done or said which would have led to impeachment proceedings against Obama (or Hillary or pretty much any Democrat), or at the least would have left Republicans and right-wing media talking heads in a frothing rage. With Trump, it's mostly just silence, and acquiescence.

Who cares about ________? We stole a SCOTUS seat and placed a privileged elitist in another seat!

Back