• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NORTH KOREA and TRUMP

Trump is really good at manufacturing a giant crisis, "solving" it some time later, leaving the U.S. in a worse position than where it started, and declaring victory. Rubes worship his unprecedented intelligence. The rest of us recognize this ridiculous ploy which he has used repeatedly because his base still falls for it. And media and Dem politicians don’t call him out on it.

Addendum

This is what happens when you expand beyond msnbc

Keep up Maddow Muppet

I agree with reading a variety of sources. Going to a home blogger who occasionally " now contributes to a variety of publications including but not limited to Seeking Alpha, Russia Insider, Halsey News and Newsmax Media" as a trusted source to validate your opinions might not be the best idea.

I agree with reading a variety of sources. Going to a home blogger who occasionally " now contributes to a variety of publications including but not limited to Seeking Alpha, Russia Insider, Halsey News and Newsmax Media" as a trusted source to validate your opinions might not be the best idea.

Who cares about where he contributes?

I read the content of the article and I agreed with it

I also often find myself agreeing with

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/

Is she a trumptard

Open your mind

Maybe if these “reporters” were more legit they would work for actual news organizations and not just publish on their eponymous websites.

Maybe it’s to show the horseshoe is real, and Moonz has the ability to make the two ends touch. Crazy far right and crazy far left sucking up the same paranoid losers by stoking their insane conspiracies and wokeness.

Trump is really good at manufacturing a giant crisis, "solving" it some time later, leaving the U.S. in a worse position than where it started, and declaring victory. Rubes worship his unprecedented intelligence. The rest of us recognize this ridiculous ploy which he has used repeatedly because his base still falls for it.

+1

It’s all OK. Because there is [the appearance of] progress/friendship!

Get into trumpism.

Trump is really good at manufacturing a giant crisis, "solving" it some time later, leaving the U.S. in a worse position than where it started, and declaring victory. Rubes worship his unprecedented intelligence. The rest of us recognize this ridiculous ploy which he has used repeatedly because his base still falls for it.

This ploy has been used by hacks to get laid, get by at work, appear relevant or intelligent to family and friends, etc. These people are called assholes. They walk among us doing this and wasting the time of all the people involved.

Some of us recognize it right away when we see it, and some of us fall for it again and again, further wasting the time and energy of the rest of us.

Last edited:
I almost wish we kept Lectro around because I'm curious how he would defend this. Other than with the obvious "MAGAt til 2024" stuck on repeat.

Oh, it’d be all about trying to own the “libs” (not crazy people). Not defending Trump.

He was more entertaining in this effort than those remaining troglodytes. But also excessively bilious.

Last edited:
Only three NK missiles shots this week. What a great deal maker Trump is!!!

Back