• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SLAM Magazine article on John Collins

The Hawks should draft Doncic if they have the chance. I think Schroeder is grossly overrated.

If JC keeps developing his J, he could be in the upper echelon of forwards. Given his work ethic, he very well may do just that. Miami has to be kicking themselves for not taking him.

The Hawks should draft Doncic if they have the chance. I think Schroeder is grossly overrated.

If JC keeps developing his J, he could be in the upper echelon of forwards. Given his work ethic, he very well may do just that. Miami has to be kicking themselves for not taking him.

This is the truth. Schroeder sucks.

Schroeder is likely not in the long term plans after his assault charges.

Bam was great this year and is a great fit for what Miami is wanting to do. Has probably made them realize just how dumb they were fro giving Whiteside that max. Collins is going to be really good but Miami isn't too upset with their selection i'd guess. Kings, Bulls, Bucks, and Pacers are a different story.

TJ Leaf? Tearing it up for the Mad Ants

maxresdefault.jpg

Bulls are happy with Markkanen

Yea I was looking at CBS and it had the Bulls as drafting Justin Patton at 16 but he was then traded to the TWolves on a draft night trade and the rights for Markkanen were in that deal. So I don't know exactly wanted Patton over Collins (Minny or Chicago) but they should be ashamed of that pick.

Not sure how much value he has. I think he will be Luka’s backup if the balls work out.

Could they have picked a less flattering picture for that Bleacher Report article?

But yeah, he's gone.

As Ph says, I have no idea who would want him. Ball dominant guy who can't shoot and doesn't do anything on an elite level. I mean, he's not a bad player... But I don't know that you are winning anything with him in your rotation.

Back