Thread: SLAM Magazine article on John Collins

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    The Hawks should draft Doncic if they have the chance. I think Schroeder is grossly overrated.

If JC keeps developing his J, he could be in the upper echelon of forwards. Given his work ethic, he very well may do just that. Miami has to be kicking themselves for not taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    The Hawks should draft Doncic if they have the chance. I think Schroeder is grossly overrated.

If JC keeps developing his J, he could be in the upper echelon of forwards. Given his work ethic, he very well may do just that. Miami has to be kicking themselves for not taking him.
    This is the truth. Schroeder sucks.

Schroeder is likely not in the long term plans after his assault charges.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Hawks should try to steal Bryant Crawford in Round 3.
    Last edited by DeacsATS; 05-10-2018 at 12:44 PM.

The Pumpfaker
    Clearly the only reason Collins is any good is the tutelage of Danny Manning

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post

Bam was great this year and is a great fit for what Miami is wanting to do. Has probably made them realize just how dumb they were fro giving Whiteside that max. Collins is going to be really good but Miami isn't too upset with their selection i'd guess. Kings, Bulls, Bucks, and Pacers are a different story.

Bulls are happy with Markkanen

The Pumpfaker
    TJ Leaf? Tearing it up for the Mad Ants

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Bulls are happy with Markkanen
    Yea I was looking at CBS and it had the Bulls as drafting Justin Patton at 16 but he was then traded to the TWolves on a draft night trade and the rights for Markkanen were in that deal. So I don't know exactly wanted Patton over Collins (Minny or Chicago) but they should be ashamed of that pick.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Not sure how much value he has. I think he will be Lukaís backup if the balls work out.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Could they have picked a less flattering picture for that Bleacher Report article?

But yeah, he's gone.

As Ph says, I have no idea who would want him. Ball dominant guy who can't shoot and doesn't do anything on an elite level. I mean, he's not a bad player... But I don't know that you are winning anything with him in your rotation.