• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our new normal of douchey political incorrectness

I am siding with MDMH here, John McCain has lived a long life as an American hero and will die as one. However there is no need to feel bad about old people diying, much worse things happen on a daily basis to feel bad about than an old man passing away after a tremendous life.

Having said the MDMH can suck a big ole bag of dicks for disrespecting the man. It isn't surprising to me that someone that has gone on to a underwhelming career at the local tmobile can't think passed tribal politics.
Not exactly breaking news that you're a condescending classist piece of shit. As if people working low wage jobs are somehow below you when you prove yourself an imbecile here every day.

best-best-logo-melania-trump-720x463.jpg

Looks like John McCain is not the only maverick on this thread.

Administration policy dictates that covering leaks >>>>> apologizing for anything, ever. They're only sorry they keep getting caught.

If leakers are traitors, does that make Trump a traitor since he has leaked?

Good thread on conservative trolls

That's a good heartfelt take.

Jon Stewart Defends Samantha Bee: Trump Doesn’t ‘Give a Sh*t About the Word C*nt’

“Please understand that a lot of what the right does, and it’s maybe their greatest genius, is they’ve created a code of conduct that they police, that they themselves don’t have to, in any way, abide,” Stewart said.

Seeming to imply that Bee shouldn’t have apologized, Stewart said there is nothing anyone can do to “make them give up this ‘We’re the real victims’ game,” because, “it’s a game, it’s a strategy, and it’s working.”

Of course Trump doesn't give af about the word Cunt, or using the word to call women that BECAUSE he is an asshole.

It looks bad when the left, who should definitely be on higher moral grounds than Trump, start stooping down to his level, and using insults to degrade women who post pictures of them with their kids. That kind of stuff is why people hate Trump, don't play his game because of tribal politics.

Of course Trump doesn't give af about the word Cunt, or using the word to call women that BECAUSE he is an asshole.

It looks bad when the left, who should definitely be on higher moral grounds than Trump, start stooping down to his level, and using insults to degrade women who post pictures of them with their kids. That kind of stuff is why people hate Trump, don't play his game because of tribal politics.

She's a comedian and tv personality, not a duly-elected representative of "the left". jesus.

She's a comedian and tv personality, not a duly-elected representative of "the left". jesus.

If she was a comedian in that monologue I missed the joke, no punch line and all political commentary. Unless of course calling someone a cunt is now a socially acceptable punch line endorsed by the left.

This was broadcasted by a left leaning politically driven show hosted by a left leaning network, that openly opposes the president. Using the presidents behavior as a benchmark for what is now socially acceptable is crazy, considering the constant mass 24/7 hysteria over his comments. It takes away from the sincerity of liberals to be endorsing this shit.

Also it was not like this was some slip up. This was a pre-written, edited, calculated, approved, and filmed ahead of time. Kind of a complete embodiment of this threads title.

TBS is a “left leaning network that openly opposes the president?”

I think you have "is" and "was" confused.

Is = 2018
Was = 1989

That said, I had no idea watching Braves games and WCW was part of the librul agenda.

Um, Ted Turner has not owned TBS in years. It's part of Time Warner. Of course TW also owns CNN which is well known Public Enemy #1 to Trumpistas, so guilt by corporate association I guess.

Its amazing the contortions catamount has to go through to prove he is a true voice of reason.

Back