• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NCAA National Tennis Championship Thread

Not sure if due to NCAA rules, but WF tourney page no longer has access to videos for all 6 courts. The NCAA tourney page shows just one page of live action and they bounce around matches as they see fit and then rely on another statbroadcast website to see updated scores for each match. Not a fan compared to what WF page provided previously for earlier rounds.

boooooooooooooo

I kinda like the "active" coverage and scorekeeping. Means I don't have to watch the live scoreboard which is always way ahead of the video.

Does suck you can't just focus on a single court though

Is there a place with streams of each court? Thought I remembered seeing that yesterday but not seeing that today

Not sure if due to NCAA rules, but WF tourney page no longer has access to videos for all 6 courts. The NCAA tourney page shows just one page of live action and they bounce around matches as they see fit and then rely on another statbroadcast website to see updated scores for each match. Not a fan compared to what WF page provided previously for earlier rounds.

Is there a place with streams of each court? Thought I remembered seeing that yesterday but not seeing that today

See above

Well, that was a total choke serving for the match. All 3 doubles now tied. So many unforced errors.

Dempster is so active at the net. He'll cheat and miss a couple of times, but he seems to get a lot of points that way.

This coverage and these announcers are absolutely horrible. Sucks ESPNU couldn't pick it up.

The guy doesn't even know the rules of tennis. It's pretty mind boggling. 30-40 is not 2 break points.

#2 doubles wins 7-5. Nice.

The guy doesn't even know the rules of tennis. It's pretty mind boggling. 30-40 is not 2 break points.

#2 doubles wins 7-5. Nice.

It is, actually.

College tennis is a single set of no-ad play for a match? Seems bonkers.

Back