• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NCAA National Tennis Championship Thread

Can someone create a separate thread for Deac Tennis Pros (or something like that). Then we could have one for Deac tennis and one for the pros.

I feel bad for new posters or any poster who hasn't spent much boards time around Sokolove. It has to be terribly confusing.

I feel bad for new posters or any poster who hasn't spent much boards time around Sokolove. It has to be terribly confusing.
I would be interested to know his cataloguing system because he always can seem to quickly locate a relevant post

The state of North Carolina has placed a sign at the va border for UNCs 2017 b-ball championship. Shouldn’t we get one for tennis?

Our debate team didn't get a sign for their 2008 Debate Championship. Soccer in 2007? Field Hockey in 2002/2003/2004? You've gotta draw the line somewhere on hanging signs at the entrance to a State. Football/basketball seems like a pretty obvious place to draw that line. How about we just get our shit together and go win a basketball National Championship?

Our debate team didn't get a sign for their 2008 Debate Championship. Soccer in 2007? Field Hockey in 2002/2003/2004? You've gotta draw the line somewhere on hanging signs at the entrance to a State. Football/basketball seems like a pretty obvious place to draw that line. How about we just get our shit together and go win a basketball National Championship?

I’m with you on all accounts. I just really liked that tennis team and their run, and I really don’t like UNC and their complete lack of any morals in regards to intercollegiate athletics. So, anything to promote Wake tennis and potentially tick off the heels is in my wheelhouse.

Wow, Gojo cruises into semi's of the Calgary Challenger, has not lost a set in 3 matches, and beat the #123 player in the world. He keeps this up and it seems like it would be tough not to turn pro.

Petros just worked Lloyd Harris (#109 in the world) 6-1, 6-3 in the Charlottesville Challenger.

Petros just worked Lloyd Harris (#109 in the world) 6-1, 6-3 in the Charlottesville Challenger.

Super impressive. Petros is playing well. He and Gojo both have the talent to be top 100 players in the world in the future.

I’m hearing GOJO will be back.

Interesting. I’m guessing no one knows for sure, including Gojo himself. But if he does come back we’ll be favorites to repeat as national champions.

Back