• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

That's a legit result assuming it holds.

Mbappe is also looking really sharp so far. Guy can run!

That's why I took him at #10! He's going to be the breakout star of this WC. Giroud is there to knockdown and Griezeman sucks in the French jersey. Kylian is going to bag goals.

Just hopefully not today.

That's why I took him at #10! He's going to be the breakout star of this WC. Giroud is there to knockdown and Griezeman sucks in the French jersey. Kylian is going to bag goals.

Just hopefully not today.

I'm impressed. You can only learn so much watching youtube highlights. I like his work rate. Compare his work rate to Pogba's. Pogba is an insane talent but he doesn't always move off the ball or always play it quickly once he's on it. Mpabbe is quick on the ball and seems to have the bit in his mouth without it.

Griez has not sucked today though. He's been everywhere.

Last edited:
Can we just put a rule in place that you have 1.5 hours per pick until 11 pm and then you have a reprieve until 9 am. All times Eastern. Have to deal with Vad. But at this rate there will be games before the draft is done.

I’m cool with this

This was a nightmare to deal with so I feel pity for brasky

Can we just put a rule in place that you have 1.5 hours per pick until 11 pm and then you have a reprieve until 9 am. All times Eastern. Have to deal with Vad. But at this rate there will be games before the draft is done.
I sent Brasky picks in advance, don't hold the draft up just for me.

Back