• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Can someone, anyone, get a hold of Manifest. Didn't Bras pick for him yesterday after we waited several hours?

Yeah I didn't realize he was at a wedding this weekend. He's given me permission to pick for him until tomorrow morning.

I've also had to make about half of the overall picks for other people who were away, or at the very least text them and remind them. So its been a shit show. Especially considering that phone numbers are scattered across PMs and Rep. And then I have to match the Team name to the poster.

That being said, I knew it was going to be like this, particularly on the weekends. Hopefully we can power through the 4th round today, and then knock out 3 rounds day/starting tomorrow.

A suggestion I might make is that everyone posts their number in the spreadsheet (if you're comfortable with that), so that its not just me who's having to constantly monitor the boards. I'm trying to enjoy my weekend too.

Last edited:
Thanks zqglass^

I texted Biff and DV7 (or at least his number from 5+ years ago), so hopefully that comes in soon.

Biff takes MID - Mesut Ozil

Texting Oblong now. I'm going to head out in a few minutes to eat pizza, drink beers and enjoy the weather with the fam. I'll try to monitor via phone but it might be up to y'all for the next few hours.

Last edited:
Ya thanks for helping move this along Brasky. I’ll post my number shortly

Biff takes MID - Mesut Ozil

Texting Oblong now. I'm going to head out in a few minutes to eat pizza, drink beers and enjoy the weather with the fam. I'll try to monitor via phone but it might be up to y'all for the next few hours.

Lol he’s injured too. Buff really is going Team Injured. Smart.

Back