• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Have three squads done, waiting on Nigeria to announce their final roster.

ETA: I chose the group of death with weird ass names. Iceland was rough.

Last edited:
Is there a specific source that we're relying on for positions? Is Sterling for example a forward? Dele Alli?

Oh man... to late to get in on this? I need some extra stuff to cheer for during every game

Is there a specific source that we're relying on for positions? Is Sterling for example a forward? Dele Alli?

I think they will be officially listed with their positions when rosters are finalized by FIFA on June 4th(?).

I used Wikipedia for the teams that have final 23-man rosters and used the source link (the little blue number next to the "final squad updated on May Xth") to go to the source and used that.

I still have a few that are up in the air, i.e. Marco Asensio as FWD/MID and Bernardo Silva as FWD/MID.

Yep, I would recommend using FIFA's list as the official position list as those come from the NT managers themselves.

Sure why not. Tejas wants in too. Its been a long weekend so I'm too tired to figure it out tonight, but I'll add y'all tomorrow. Send me your Google email addresses.

Can I play too?

Can I play too?

I will take Tejas or ONW on as a partner to make it easy on Brasky.

If we are doing all these teams though, should we up the buy in? My vote is yes, but I don't care super strongly about it. It just seems like $10 is low.

Hey guys, its testing season at the school I teach at so I have limited internet time.

Lets cap it at 14. So if Tejas or ONW want to team up with Damno that would be great. I'll send out email access today.

Also is June 4th the official roster announcement date? If so lets start the draft on the 5th or 6th.

Last edited:
And I'm going to keep the price at $10/team. It will make it more of a priority than it was last WC, but also something that's more fun than stressful.

Invites sent to everyone, including damn again. Let me know if there are any issues.

Tejas or tim, I'm cool with teaming up with either of you.

Back