• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

So should we just select Ronaldo for Bork and be done with it ?

Two hours for the first pick is incredibly generous.

Bork has been moved from the 1st to the 13th pick.

TimDunk is on the clock.

I just got out of the assembly. DeacMan I'll send you GoogleAccess now. If you get back to me by the 14th pick you're in.

Also I can't change the title without deleting the entire first post so that's fun. Guess I'l have to go back and copy and paste every time.

FIX YOUR BOARDS CWUCKOUT

Last edited:
Also I can't change the title without the entire first post so that's fun. Guess I'l have to go back and copy and paste every time.

FIX YOUR BOARDS CWUCKOUT
Not true
From the forum main page double click just to the right of the thread title and you can edit it

Moving quickly I see. I'm gonna hop on my bike and go home - which will take an hour and a half or so. Also, I'm going to the Twinkies game tonight. Who should I leave a list of names with in case I'm not around when my picks finally come up. That or can I give someone a cell number to call?

Lol. I came on thinking my getting caught in a meeting was holding this up

With the second pick I take Antoine Griezmann.
beinsports-funny-dance-39iLJYCGBB8ZrXyyM5

Last edited:
I take Neymar. Vad is on the clock.

Back