• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Don’t feel like France was much better than Croatia today but do feel like they had the best overall tournament and deserved to win it. Outside of Giroud, a pretty likeable bunch.

Of course they were a likable bunch. Allez Les Bleus. So very proud of this team. Nice to get redemption from the Euro 2016 shit show.

Congrats to Bork for the win. Hazard and his Belgium boys the difference in the end. And much thanks to Brasky for running the game. Was a blast.

Well played, and well run. Belgium CS in the 3rd place game ended up the difference maker.

Reactions: BTB
Mou on Sterling's inclusion in the starting 11 on Saturday:

Mourinho told RT: 'He didn't have a good enough World Cup to be chosen for a match ahead of Vardy, Welbeck, Rashford – people with probably better condition from a physical and psychological point of view.'

But, what if England had beaten Croatia 1-0 ? Start Sterling in the final ?

Giroud didn't score but contributed in all games and didn't look like a basket case and started the final.

Mou: let me say something that will get me flack and distract from Lukaku and Pogba and even Fellaini(!) looking 20 times better in the World Cup than for me

Mou: let me say something that will get me flack and distract from Lukaku and Pogba and even Fellaini(!) looking 20 times better in the World Cup than for me

You forgot Lindelof and Young.

Next time try to calm down and take a deep breath before you post your anti-Jose stuff. That way you can think about anybody that you missed before going back to auto-erotic asphyxiation. No judgements.

Back