• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Got my nephews HS graduation at 3. Somebody text me when sd3 and I are up or he can make the pick if he's around obviously.

Giving Oblong another 20 mins until he gets skipped.

Biff on deck.

If Oblong doesn't make his pick, he'll be able to pick whenever he wants after this. I'll text Biff that he's up soon.

To be clear, if Biff picks before him then whoever is up next is also free to pick before Oblong and so it goes until Oblong slides in an picks someone before the then current picker? Seems fair, just want to make sure we all understand the rule.

To be clear, if Biff picks before him then whoever is up next is also free to pick before Oblong and so it goes until Oblong slides in an picks someone before the then current picker? Seems fair, just want to make sure we all understand the rule.

Yeah that's how I'm going to run it. Originally the rule was to have a pre-determined auto pick player list to go off, but no one (including myself) did that so I'm just going to skip him. Especially since I've texted him twice.

Back