• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

I’m doing a WC Calcutta with people a lot richer than I am. Who should I target for value? Get a point per win so if I pick a nobody side I can make money with one lucky victory. I’m thinking two mid tier and two shit teams.

I’m doing a WC Calcutta with people a lot richer than I am. Who should I target for value? Get a point per win so if I pick a nobody side I can make money with one lucky victory. I’m thinking two mid tier and two shit teams.
Russia is absolutely awful, so Saudi Arabia has a shot at a win there. Panama and Tunisia play each other, both are trash. Guess I'd pick Tunisia there, but who knows.

Senegal might get more than one win, there's a lot of talent on that team and in a winnable group.

About to go play pickup. I repped Deacman my next 4 choices in order of preference in case I’m up and still playing.
Playin

My phone crashed and I'm about go go hit balls, go to Verizon, and go to a field hockey game.

I will text dv7 my choices.

Just read that Neuer might not start. F me. I read two guides that valued him highly.

I would go with an in form Ter Stegen over a rushed back from injury (surgery) and cold Neuer.

Back