• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

When should we start the draft? I want to make sure I don't miss it. Also, how will we determine how players obtain points?

So far I've only receive two PM's, so need I email addresses to proceed.

Thank you to Deacondamo and Vad. SD3 I have your email, as well as Manifest.

So if y'all want to get the ball rolling send me your info.

Last edited:
They will play soccer for points

NXvKx_s-200x150.gif

Google Requests sent to the 6 players who sent me their email

Once everyone has access we can starting building the doc. First step will be to assign rosters to research (or copy/paste) for all 32 countries.

Google Requests sent to the 6 players who sent me their email

Once everyone has access we can starting building the doc. First step will be to assign rosters to research (or copy/paste) for all 32 countries.

you still got mine?

Think I'm gonna have a beer from all eight nations playing that first Saturday. 6 AM-5 PM. EPIC

Though I might do Guinness for Nigeria since apparently they love that shit. Coming up empty on that one

Email sent. Also, I'll volunteer to do Croatia on the doc. Built a FUT team with every player they had on FIFA and wreckt my way to divison 1 with them. Too bad the cup is in Mother Russia this year, Croatia would have been a dark horse pick of mine to make a run. Putin would ride a bear onto the pitch shirtless and maul Mandzukic before he ever let that happen on his turf...

Think I'm gonna have a beer from all eight nations playing that first Saturday. 6 AM-5 PM. EPIC

Though I might do Guinness for Nigeria since apparently they love that shit. Coming up empty on that one

Should be able to find some Palm wine ... about beer strength and drank in enormous volume in Nigeria

zqglass and Oblong have access now, only waiting on Bork

In the Google Doc go ahead and sign up for 3-4 teams that you'll don't mind researching. I've already selected the teams from Group A.

My Venmo/Paypal info is also on that page. Send me $10 whenever you get the chance.

Should be able to find some Palm wine ... about beer strength and drank in enormous volume in Nigeria

Thanks good sir, might look into that. Nigeria is the last game of the day so that might go down easier than Guinness after 6-7 beers previously

Back