• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Germany absolutely dominated that half

Funny thing is that IMO Kroos looked poor most of the game. A ton of errant passes, then BOOM! He does what great players do.

Dear Sweden:

This is why you don't pack it in, especially when up a man.

I say this as an American football and basketball coach. Teams should just do what they do best, whether up or behind. I’ve never understood teams that pack it in (unless it’s what they do all the time)

I say this as an American football and basketball coach. Teams should just do what they do best, whether up or behind. I’ve never understood teams that pack it in (unless it’s what they do all the time)

In their defense (no pun intended), defending is their strength, right? Still...you're up a man, Germany has been vulnerable, and you have a chance to put a dagger in the heart of Die Mannschaft.

Group F is a cluster fuck and it’s awesome. Every team still has a shot. Every team can still miss out

Back