• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Damn Gylfi has to do more with an uncontested shot from 18 yards out, dead center.

Still, looking very active from the start. MY DUDE!

Also I'm not sure who updated the Spreadsheet after the Brazil, but you forgot to give the Brazilian midfielders a point for the clean sheet. Please remember to do that, or just let me be in charge of it. Now that the wedding weekend has passed, I should be around.

Also I'm not sure who updated the Spreadsheet after the Brazil, but you forgot to give the Brazilian midfielders a point for the clean sheet. Please remember to do that, or just let me be in charge of it. Now that the wedding weekend has passed, I should be around.

That was me. Sorry about that. Was just trying to help out. But Im more than happy to let you do it

That was me. Sorry about that. Was just trying to help out. But Im more than happy to let you do it

No worries! Just thought I'd point it out. A few other posters have been updating their own teams, so I just go through and try to check every player who played that day or match.

Damo,

Trade proposal

Vida/Gimenez + Guedes + Firmino/Dembele

for

Cavani + Lictsteiner/Sabaly + Joao/Grosiki

Vida/Gimenez and Cavani both moving on. Joao and Guedes both moving on. Dembele/Firmino will be moving on but are subs. Sabaly has good chance of moving on, Lichtsteiner just has to net points vs Costa Rica and/or Serbia to get through

You upgrade at FWD, I upgrade at DEF. You get a starting MID I get a MID sub but from a better side

i assume if you're actually bleeding on a soccer pitch then you're just declared dead?

Cold blooded from Musa. Embarrasses Sigurdsson on the goal and then cracks his head open celebrating.

Back