• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mass shooting thread - Santa Fe High School 05/18/18

if only our guns had guns, we could stop this before it even started.

I like having a non-politics board thread. Hopefully its doesn't attract the losers that live over there.

When will we learn.

So obvious we need moar guns.

and guard towers in strategic locations in all schools. and taller guard towers to watch over those guard towers. Maybe bulletproof vests for each student as they enter the buildings

I like having a non-politics board thread. Hopefully its doesn't attract the losers that live over there.
I mean, i'm like head loser over there, but I didn't plan on making this a political thread.

This is a dumb argument to have Kory, if you dont like the thread don't read it. Move on.

Not sure if you're trolling but there are several precedents involving removing politically-motivated threads from The Pit. Thus, telling me to just ignore something that has been moved before is the weaker argument. Brasky's first post is pretty indicative of the discussion that is going to go down in here.

If this shooting took place in Winston-Salem, this would be more appropriate for The Pit. C'mon dude.

71d6f6baf826697bc4b7e42899202342--gun-control-deep-thoughts.jpg

last time the Pit thread was better than the Tunnels thread. that said, school shootings are a political issue

Not sure if you're trolling but there are several precedents involving removing politically-motivated threads from The Pit. Thus, telling me to just ignore something that has been moved before is the weaker argument. Brasky's first post is pretty indicative of the discussion that is going to go down in here.

If this shooting took place in Winston-Salem, this would be more appropriate for The Pit. C'mon dude.
Not a politically motivated thread, and I already reasonably capitulated to your complaints.
I didnt find it in my search, but mods feel free to merge
Not sure why you're still going, but you're doing more to derail the thread than political partisanship is.

i mean what non political things are there to say at this point? 3 pages of 'this sucks'?

CNBC now reporting 9 dead
I don't know when they started letting ED (emotionally disturbed) kids have school with the general public. I'm sure it's federal law somewhere. Don't know how many of these kids would qualify as ED, but they have no business being educated with the general public.

That’s not what ED stands for.

so just guessing, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the score for this one is bad guy with a gun 9, good guy(s) with guns 0.5 (half credit for arrest instead of a kill). Obviously what we need here is thoughts, prayers, and MOAR GUNZ.

mdmh does now have the last two uses of "capitulate" on these here rjkarl boards, so maybe he's just trying to corner the market on awkwardly applied SAT-level vocabulary

I don't know when they started letting ED (emotionally disturbed) kids have school with the general public. I'm sure it's federal law somewhere. Don't know how many of these kids would qualify as ED, but they have no business being educated with the general public.

belongs on the millennial boner thread

Multiple confirmations of 10 fatalities now. Shit. The event has been over long enough now that it's no use in posting speculation.

Back