• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mass shooting thread - Santa Fe High School 05/18/18

Instead of wasting tons other peoples money turning schools into fortresses, lets just ban assault weapons so evil kids can't get a hold of powerful tools design only for killing people. Seems like logical common sense.

Instead of wasting tons other peoples money turning schools into fortresses, lets just ban assault weapons so evil kids can't get a hold of powerful tools design only for killing people. Seems like logical common sense.

You’d think. But coyotes aren’t going to hunt themselves.

Shit is gonna hit the fan if these red states add LEOs to schools and pay them more than the teachers.

Well my future grandkids can certainly look forward to that. How bout taking a big bite now with some common sense legislation instead of throwing up our hands and saying “too many guns to deal with”

Did you not read my earlier post? I'm for strict gun legislation. Ban assault rifles, make legal age to purchase 21, liability insurance for every single gun that's purchased. I'm sure we could think of more together.

Look, man, I'm just as hurt and upset by all of this as you are. We all want the same things.

There's no excuse, legal reason or logical rationale to explain why every gun shouldn't have to have liability insurance.

"You shouldn't have to pay to exercise your constitutional rights"

It was a joke about the anonymity of Santa Fe, TX compared to NM

Last edited:
Are we still talking about this? We have a royal wedding to focus on.

kid looks like a little dough-boy who has been sitting around on his ass playing video games and collapsed in exhaustion, and yet he was able to thwart two armed guards at the school. not a good look for the "arm the schools" contingent

Back