• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blogger so dear

I think he meant 70s Wake grads, but there is a little overlap.

stop, you're going to run Bud off, and then what will all the idiot 70s Deacs laugh at when he jokes about leaving town in a recruiting thread
But if Bud leaves the boards permanently then we'll *always* get recruits. [Head-pointing roll safe guy meme]

bud dont' l;isten to these haters ! youre just saying what we're all thinking GODBLESS!

a bunch of 30 year-old friends all die within days of each other all the time, don't you know, y'all

I pray you didn't act the way you do on the board towards your students at the law school bud. You are uniformly negative and have been fifteen years or so.

Bud was not a negative person in my day. Admittedly, that was way more than 15 years ago. The Staak years may have changed him.

Hard to put out tons of sports articles when you spend all day bashing trump!

That’s a good point. If Trump can tweet at the volume that he does while simultaneously fucking the American people for his own gain then surely we should be able to bash Trump and write more articles for BSD.

Thanks for the clarity you have provided!

i forgot that James Comey and John Ashcroft looked so much alike. Ashcroft was shorter and dumpier and older, but holy hell

haha. Maybe because that vid was 10 years ago and the Comey of 10 years ago had fewer bags under his eyes?

Ron must have a gag order on these guys. They stay away from any negative news, and the basketball in program generally lately.

Back