• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blogger so dear

Ron must have a gag order on these guys. They stay away from any negative news, and the basketball in program generally lately.

I mean, they did report on some negative news. They wrote articles about landing our most recent transfers.

These guys suck with the updates. We finally have some good optics to publish. BSD could be used to promote Wake Forest sports, but instead its just as dead as most of the fanbase and current student body.

These guys suck with the updates. We finally have some good optics to publish. BSD could be used to promote Wake Forest sports, but instead its just as dead as most of the fanbase and current student body.

<Insert post from Les, "DOES ANYONE READ WHAT I WRITE?">

Agreed though, BSD is strangely silent these days. Last article was 11 days ago when Hinton was suspended. Here's the content for June:
https://www.bloggersodear.com/archives/2018/6

And to Les' credit, he has churned out a shit ton of content through the slow summer month of June:
https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/Institution/Wake-Forest-Demon-Deacons-24018/Feeds/

Last edited:
Zero new activity since last Friday. We do have a solid football team and the spring game coming up April 6th. I guess the Danny Manning news effectively killed the site. Can't say I blame them.

Zero new activity since last Friday. We do have a solid football team and the spring game coming up April 6th. I guess the Danny Manning news effectively killed the site. Can't say I blame them.

they were all on a Vegas bender

Pretty sure that it means they're also moving on from BSD but they're going to continue to discuss/tweet about WF sports and they'll be changing their twitter handle to something not BSD related.

seems like it was a dumb idea to have a Twitter handle not used as the official blog handle, just some guy who worked there

Back