• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blogger so dear

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Are these guys on vacation? I know there is not a lot of recruiting news that is positive, but they have posted nothing about tennis-- nothing about the swings and misses by Manning and Co. Nothing about Webb-- just a big article on one game Chris had. Come on guys wake up

They are on vacation - on the French Riviera fishing. WIll be back June 1.

I've been thinking this for months. Massive lack of content compared to the last few years.

Yeah, I don't think it is worth the money... Oh wait

Bud, you're not busy. Why don't you start a blog and keep us all up to date ?

Also, please go out of town !

Not sure there is any interest in what I might be qualified to blog about. My concern is that something must be wrong for them to all have dropped off the radar. Hope they are OK.

What a thankless job. Pays zero dollars and the moment you take a little break, the old man in Florida starts howling.

Remember Bud had hands-down the greatest sports post on any Wake board since our first appearance on AOL in the early 1990s. He couldn't understand why the opposition got open shots when we double-teamed someone.

But his leaving town has been a good indicator on recruits. :)

A BSD member posted on twitter that they're coming out with a series of articles tomorrow starting at 10 AM. Your prayers have been answered, Bud.

A BSD member posted on twitter that they're coming out with a series of articles tomorrow starting at 10 AM. Your prayers have been answered, Bud.

The only concern I had was that they were OK-- that nothing drastic had happened-- looking forward to what they have to say

I pray you didn't act the way you do on the board towards your students at the law school bud. You are uniformly negative and have been fifteen years or so. You always look for the worst and think bringing it up is worthwhile.

Boogersodear sucks big time. We understand that.

I would give great thanks this week if you actually made some positive posts.

stop, you're going to run Bud off, and then what will all the idiot 70s Deacs laugh at when he jokes about leaving town in a recruiting thread

the phrase

doesn't really go along with that. more like you think they're being lazy and not giving you content.

Seems like he thought they were in a coma. Have some respect, Barca.

God knows when they would have gotten back to work if not for Bud's prompting.

Thanks, Bud.

Somebody has to keep people in line.

Back