• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Trump team's amazing, evolving Russia defense

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Yep. Anything short of Trump being hauled off to jail will be seen as evidence of a partisan deep state witch hunt.

Yep. Anything short of Trump being hauled off to jail will be seen as evidence of a partisan deep state witch hunt.

Speaking of witch hunt: siccing the DOJ on the FBI is a brilliant power play.

For all the shouting and tweeting Trump is doing about the Mueller investigation, if I were him, I'd be more scared of the New York federal investigation. Now Mueller is about to indict Roger Stone as he makes his way up the food chain. But Mueller is limited to Russian collusion and obstruction of justice. It's uncertain whether Mueller will even indict Trump while he's in office, and even if he does, the 40% of the country that is solidly behind Trump won't care 1 iota if his team did collude with the Russians in order to defeat Hillary - we should thank the Russians for preventing a Hillary presidency.

I've suspected Trump of being a serious launderer for the last year or 2 because of his association with other potential launderers and his refusal to release his tax returns. If true, the more serious money laundering charges are much more likely to become a focus of other federal investigation.

Back