• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Trump is quoted saying, "Separating these kids is going to help them later in life. It will prepare them for how to act when they inevitably end up in jail. They should be thanking me."

Well we all know there's something wrong with a lot of people.

“I didn’t know that that policy would come out. I was blindsided. I told him that I thought it was unacceptable and he felt the same,” Mrs. Trump said in reference to her husband.

Is anything they say the truth?

Today is the LAST DAY for the public to comment on the proposed changes to the Flores Agreement.

The government's changes could detain kids indefinitely, change standards of care & make it harder to release a child for urgent humanitarian reasons.

Please click below and leave a comment voicing your concerns over the changes. The administration is required to consider these comments. It’s quick and easy; it took me less than 2 minutes.

http://www.congressweb.com/nif/16/

Today is the LAST DAY for the public to comment on the proposed changes to the Flores Agreement.

The government's changes could detain kids indefinitely, change standards of care & make it harder to release a child for urgent humanitarian reasons.

Please click below and leave a comment voicing your concerns over the changes. The administration is required to consider these comments. It’s quick and easy; it took me less than 2 minutes.

http://www.congressweb.com/nif/16/

Bump

How is that not an act of war?

This is an act of war and a violation of UN resolutions.

Trump has closed on of the world's busiest border crossings between SD and TJ.

Keep the brown people out!

SIEG HEIL trumo!!!

Last edited:
Back