• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Great! There’s not a problem. All kids and their parents are together! That’s a relief.

It’s always funny to get your lack of self-awareness early in the morning.

Its funny that anyone thinks that sailor's dementia-riddled brain gives 2 shits about kids being separated from their families.

Here's a hint: he doesn't.

If he pretends/convinces himself it’s all fake news, he won’t ever have to confront himself about how awful he knows it is. The daily self brainwashing of a Trump supporter.

It’s fucking disgusting that sailor, Fox News, and his ilk continuously find some thread out of an entire ball of yarn to pull that may turn out to be inaccurate. Hey guys look over there this one kid might not have been separated from his family, don’t look over there those definitely aren’t hundreds of kids in concentration camps. Sailor showing the white supremacist Nazi piece of shit he really is.

According to NY Gov. Cuomo, they have been told there are over 700 kids in NY State but HHS refuses to tell the Governor or anyone else in state government where the kids are. Cuomo is offering mental health, medical and other support for the kids and won't bill the feds for any services the kids need.

Not only are Trump and his cabal evil for separating families, but they are hiding the children from getting help. Besides being totally immoral and inhumane, this can't be legal.

We knew days ago that the little girl from the viral photo wasn't separated from her mother. Because federal agents said so. Why is it coming up now? Another stupid Trump administration attempt to make this about the media.

(It also shows why they are hiding the girls. Were the boys photographed the same night separated from their parents? No idea.)

Edit: One more thing, the girl and her mother are still locked up. Which is what Trump plans to do with all parents and kids that cross the border.

Last edited:
Great! There’s not a problem. All kids and their parents are together! That’s a relief.

So at this point we are back to Obama era policies after the executive order right? Is there something I am missing?

the problem of the lying lefty media remains, even worse the lefties keep consuming it

It's just like when the lying lefty media put out the story about David Hogg graduating form high school in California and that he is a crisis actor. Fucking lying lefty media, they are the root of all of our problems and our country's greatest enemy.

It's just like when the lying lefty media put out the story about David Hogg graduating form high school in California and that he is a crisis actor. Fucking lying lefty media, they are the root of all of our problems and our country's greatest enemy.

Link to any legitimate or otherwise conservative media outlets posting articles like the ones you mentioned?

Link to any legitimate or otherwise conservative media outlets posting articles like the ones you mentioned?

It got reported on a range of legit news sites like USA Today, Time and many more. They don't do stories like this if it's not being spread widely.

Jesus this catamount guy posts like nothing but whataboutist bullshit trying to act above it all.

Here: https://www.infowars.com/student-anti-gun-activist-featured-in-cbs-la-news-story-six-months-ago/

But you some how conflated "conservative media outlets" "lying lefty media". Those are different. One is destroying America with lies and propaganda, the other has some bias and makes occasional mistakes that are usually corrected when exposed, or even before they are exposed.

Jesus this catamount guy posts like nothing but whataboutist bullshit trying to act above it all.

I don't think I really fall on the side of "Nazi Trump voters" on this for reasons that are obvious to me, I am personally very pro immigration. So if that is acting as a whataboutism above it all, then that's like your opinion man.

I would like to know after the executive order Trump signed the difference in detention policy between this and the previous policies being implemented. It's almost impossible to know with all the media driven hysteria.

Back